My name is SA6HAM, but some people still keep calling me Mikael for some reason; Mikael Grön.
I’ve been a ham for four years, three months and one day and it’s been a total blast from start to continuation. I’ve built a couple of antennas and done a lot of listening, but – sadly – so far my only QSOs have been on two meters. I’ve CQ:ed for an hour in total, which is way too little – I know – but the people I hear are all speaking Italian or Russian so it’s really scary.
I have three kids and spend a lot of quality time with them and my wonderful wife.
- I am 38 years, six months and 12 days old.
- Nora is 11 years, two months and 30 days old.
- Viggo is eight years and six months old.
- Vidar is three years, 11 months and 21 days old.
- My wife’s age is none of your concern. 🙂 but I can tell you we’ve been married for nine years, six months and 26 days and we’ve been together for 14 years, four months and seven days (but who’s counting)
Related stuff online