My name is SA6HAM, but some people still keep calling me Mikael for some reason; Mikael Grön.
I’ve been a ham for three years, 10 months and 30 days and it’s been a total blast from start to continuation. I’ve built a couple of antennas and done a lot of listening, but – sadly – so far my only QSOs have been on two meters. I’ve CQ:ed for an hour in total, which is way too little – I know – but the people I hear are all speaking Italian or Russian so it’s really scary.
I have three kids and spend a lot of quality time with them and my wonderful wife.
- I am 38 years, two months and 10 days old.
- Nora is 10 years, 10 months and 28 days old.
- Viggo is eight years, one month and 29 days old.
- Vidar is three years, seven months and 19 days old.
- My wife’s age is none of your concern. 🙂 but I can tell you we’ve been married for nine years, two months and 24 days and we’ve been together for 14 years and five days (but who’s counting)
Related stuff online