My name is SA6HAM, but some people still keep calling me Mikael for some reason; Mikael Grön.
I’ve been a ham for three years, three months and three days and it’s been a total blast from start to continuation. I’ve built a couple of antennas and done a lot of listening, but – sadly – so far my only QSOs have been on two meters. I’ve CQ:ed for an hour in total, which is way too little – I know – but the people I hear are all speaking Italian or Russian so it’s really scary.
I have three kids and spend a lot of quality time with them and my wonderful wife.
- I am 37 years, six months and 14 days old.
- Nora is 10 years, three months and one day old.
- Viggo is seven years, six months and two days old.
- Vidar is two years, 11 months and 23 days old.
- My wife’s age is none of your concern. 🙂 but I can tell you we’ve been married for eight years, six months and 28 days and we’ve been together for 13 years, four months and nine days (but who’s counting)
Related stuff online