My name is SA6HAM, but some people still keep calling me Mikael for some reason; Mikael Grön.
I’ve been a ham for seven years, seven months and 17 days and it’s been a total blast from start to continuation. Well except for a long pause that started in 2018. I have been active again since I got introduced to DMR two years and five days ago.
I’ve built a couple of antennas and done a lot of listening, but – sadly – so far my only QSOs have been on two meters and DMR. I’ve CQ:ed for an hour in total, which is way too little – I know – but the people I hear are all speaking Italian or Russian so it’s really scary. Or that was the case on HF at least. It’s a bit different on DMR. I guess it’s because people know they can reach further than the local area so more people are speaking English. I actually got my first couple of international QSOs two years and one day ago!
I have three kids and spend a lot of quality time with them and my wonderful wife.
- I am 41 years, 10 months and 28 days old.
- Nora is 14 years, seven months and 15 days old.
- Viggo is 11 years, 10 months and 16 days old.
- Vidar is seven years, four months and six days old.
- My wife’s age is none of your concern. 🙂 but I can tell you we’ve been married for 12 years, 11 months and 11 days and we’ve been together for 17 years, eight months and 23 days (but who’s counting)
Related stuff online