My name is SA6HAM, but some people still keep calling me Mikael for some reason; Mikael Grön.
I’ve been a ham for five years, 11 months and 28 days and it’s been a total blast from start to continuation. Well except for a long pause that started in 2018. I have been active again since I got introduced to DMR four months and 17 days ago.
I’ve built a couple of antennas and done a lot of listening, but – sadly – so far my only QSOs have been on two meters and DMR. I’ve CQ:ed for an hour in total, which is way too little – I know – but the people I hear are all speaking Italian or Russian so it’s really scary. Or that was the case on HF at least. It’s a bit different on DMR. I guess it’s because people know they can reach further than the local area so more people are speaking English. I actually got my first couple of international QSOs four months and 13 days ago!
I have three kids and spend a lot of quality time with them and my wonderful wife.
- I am 40 years, three months and nine days old.
- Nora is 12 years, 11 months and 26 days old.
- Viggo is 10 years, two months and 27 days old.
- Vidar is five years, eight months and 17 days old.
- My wife’s age is none of your concern. 🙂 but I can tell you we’ve been married for 11 years, three months and 22 days and we’ve been together for 16 years, one month and four days (but who’s counting)
Related stuff online