My name is SA6HAM, but some people still keep calling me Mikael for some reason; Mikael Grön.
I’ve been a ham for six years, 11 months and nine days and it’s been a total blast from start to continuation. Well except for a long pause that started in 2018. I have been active again since I got introduced to DMR one year, three months and 28 days ago.
I’ve built a couple of antennas and done a lot of listening, but – sadly – so far my only QSOs have been on two meters and DMR. I’ve CQ:ed for an hour in total, which is way too little – I know – but the people I hear are all speaking Italian or Russian so it’s really scary. Or that was the case on HF at least. It’s a bit different on DMR. I guess it’s because people know they can reach further than the local area so more people are speaking English. I actually got my first couple of international QSOs one year, three months and 24 days ago!
I have three kids and spend a lot of quality time with them and my wonderful wife.
- I am 41 years, two months and 20 days old.
- Nora is 13 years, 11 months and seven days old.
- Viggo is 11 years, two months and eight days old.
- Vidar is six years, seven months and 29 days old.
- My wife’s age is none of your concern. 🙂 but I can tell you we’ve been married for 12 years, three months and three days and we’ve been together for 17 years and 15 days (but who’s counting)
Related stuff online