My name is SA6HAM, but some people still keep calling me Mikael for some reason; Mikael Grön.
I’ve been a ham for four years and 28 days and it’s been a total blast from start to continuation. I’ve built a couple of antennas and done a lot of listening, but – sadly – so far my only QSOs have been on two meters. I’ve CQ:ed for an hour in total, which is way too little – I know – but the people I hear are all speaking Italian or Russian so it’s really scary.
I have three kids and spend a lot of quality time with them and my wonderful wife.
- I am 38 years, four months and eight days old.
- Nora is 11 years and 26 days old.
- Viggo is eight years, three months and 27 days old.
- Vidar is three years, nine months and 17 days old.
- My wife’s age is none of your concern. 🙂 but I can tell you we’ve been married for nine years, four months and 22 days and we’ve been together for 14 years, two months and three days (but who’s counting)
Related stuff online