My name is SA6HAM, but some people still keep calling me Mikael for some reason; Mikael Grön.
I’ve been a ham for three years, eight months and 26 days and it’s been a total blast from start to continuation. I’ve built a couple of antennas and done a lot of listening, but – sadly – so far my only QSOs have been on two meters. I’ve CQ:ed for an hour in total, which is way too little – I know – but the people I hear are all speaking Italian or Russian so it’s really scary.
I have three kids and spend a lot of quality time with them and my wonderful wife.
- I am 38 years and seven days old.
- Nora is 10 years, eight months and 24 days old.
- Viggo is seven years, 11 months and 25 days old.
- Vidar is three years, five months and 15 days old.
- My wife’s age is none of your concern. 🙂 but I can tell you we’ve been married for nine years and 20 days and we’ve been together for 13 years, 10 months and two days (but who’s counting)
Related stuff online