My name is SA6HAM, but some people still keep calling me Mikael for some reason; Mikael Grön.
I’ve been a ham for three years, seven months and two days and it’s been a total blast from start to continuation. I’ve built a couple of antennas and done a lot of listening, but – sadly – so far my only QSOs have been on two meters. I’ve CQ:ed for an hour in total, which is way too little – I know – but the people I hear are all speaking Italian or Russian so it’s really scary.
I have three kids and spend a lot of quality time with them and my wonderful wife.
- I am 37 years, 10 months and 13 days old.
- Nora is 10 years and seven months old.
- Viggo is seven years, 10 months and one day old.
- Vidar is three years, three months and 21 days old.
- My wife’s age is none of your concern. 🙂 but I can tell you we’ve been married for eight years, 10 months and 26 days and we’ve been together for 13 years, eight months and eight days (but who’s counting)
Related stuff online