My name is SA6HAM, but some people still keep calling me Mikael for some reason; Mikael Grön.
I’ve been a ham for two years, seven months and seven days and it’s been a total blast from start to continuation. I’ve built a couple of antennas and done a lot of listening, but – sadly – so far my only QSOs have been on two meters. I’ve CQ:ed for an hour in total, which is way too little – I know – but the people I hear are all speaking Italian or Russian so it’s really scary.
I have three kids and spend a lot of quality time with them and my wonderful wife.
- I am 36 years, 10 months and 18 days old.
- Nora is nine years, seven months and five days old.
- Viggo is six years, 10 months and six days old.
- Vidar is two years, three months and 26 days old.
- My wife’s age is none of your concern. 🙂 but I can tell you we’ve been married for seven years, 11 months and one day and we’ve been together for 12 years, eight months and 13 days (but who’s counting)
Related stuff online