My name is SA6HAM, but some people still keep calling me Mikael for some reason; Mikael Grön.
I’ve been a ham for three years and 30 days and it’s been a total blast from start to continuation. I’ve built a couple of antennas and done a lot of listening, but – sadly – so far my only QSOs have been on two meters. I’ve CQ:ed for an hour in total, which is way too little – I know – but the people I hear are all speaking Italian or Russian so it’s really scary.
I have three kids and spend a lot of quality time with them and my wonderful wife.
- I am 37 years, four months and 10 days old.
- Nora is 10 years and 28 days old.
- Viggo is seven years, three months and 29 days old.
- Vidar is two years, nine months and 19 days old.
- My wife’s age is none of your concern. 🙂 but I can tell you we’ve been married for eight years, four months and 24 days and we’ve been together for 13 years, two months and five days (but who’s counting)
Related stuff online