- Yaesu FT-891
- Yaesu FT-2900E
- Yaesu FT-690R Sommerkamp 6m, in need of maintenance
- Kenwood TS-570D, my first rig - never QSOd with it
- Baofeng UV-82, does anyone not have one of these?
- Ericsson C-704, or as I like to call it: “The brick”
- AnyTone D878UV-II Plus, the DMR radio and the only radio I’ve had QSOs with
- 80m inverted V dipole strung from my flag pole at around 12m height.
This is not actually connected to my shack just yet. The coax is going to the patio, but I have big plans.